General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in legitimate interests
- needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The latest news in Lancaster
- Wilson Electronics Sweeps Top 2022 Utah Manufacturing Association Awards December 2, 2022, 11:08 AM December 01, 2022 08:00 AM Eastern Standard Time SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wilson Electronics...
- New Orleans area among cities with the most entrepreneurs December 2, 2022, 12:44 AM The New Orleans-Metairie area is among the U.S. cities with the most entrepreneurs, according to a n...
- Obituary: David D. Doyle Sr. December 1, 2022, 3:56 AM The family includes his wife Corinne (Rousseau) Doyle of Berlin; his children Dr. David D. Doyle, Jr...
- Million-dollar T&P Station in Fort Worth renovation to begin in 2023 November 30, 2022, 5:32 PM Construction is expected to begin in early 2023, according to a presentation made by Andy Taft, pres...
- View all news in Lancaster
The last job offers in Lancaster
- Logistics & Warehouse Warehouse Operator - Starting at $20/HR Medline
- Scientific & QA Environmental Health & Safety Specialist Medline
- Logistics & Warehouse Class A Company Truck Driver Mesilla Valley Transportation
- Travel CDL-A Dedicated Team Truck Drivers: $30,000 SIGN ON BONUS/SPLIT US Xpress
- View all jobs in Lancaster